Friday, September 10, 2010

Brookline Arts Center Jewelry Show

Currently on view at the Brookline Arts Center is work by the jewelry teachers: Karenna Maraj, Heather Wang, and myself! Stop by to see some of my brand new work, and the work of other great teachers at BAC. The Brookline Arts Center is a small, community arts center that was once a firehouse! They offer a wide range of classes; pottery, kids classes, metalsmithing, batik, painting, etc.


There are still openings in my metalsmithing classes! It's not too late to sign up! I'll be teaching Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays, 6:30-9:30pm. I'll also be teaching kids metalsmithing classes from 3:30-5:30 on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Just visit http://www.brooklineartscenter.com, or call 617-566-5715 to sign up. Classes start next week.

No comments: